Video marketing isn’t set to slow down anytime soon. In fact, it’s growing in popularity and volume.
Has it replaced content marketing? No.
But it’s an essential add-on for your overall content marketing strategy. Let’s look at the latest video marketing stats:
- 78% of people watch online videos every week, and 55% view online videos every day
- Users watch more than 1 billion hours of video on YouTube every single day
- 59% of executives say they would rather watch a video than read text
- Viewers retain 95% of a message when they watch it in a video, compared to 10% when reading it in text
- Almost one-third of internet users, over one billion people, are on YouTube
- 100 million hours of video are watched each day on Facebook
- Social video generates 1200% more shares than text and image content combined.
This article was origionally published at Agorapulse.com